ASTROX 100 ZZ (4UG5)
Astrox 100 ZZ is for advanced players looking for immediate access to power to maintain a relentless attack. Developed for the new style of play (All-Around Player).
- Used by Viktor Axelsen, Akane Yamaguchi, and other top players starting at the 2020 YONEX ALL ENGLAND
- Featuring the Hyper Slim Shaft: Yonex’s slimmest shaft with a solid core for increased snapback and faster swing-speed potential.
- Original YONEX US Version
- Grip Size: G5
- Weight: 4U (Ave 83g)
- Color: Dark Navy
- Flex: Extra Stiff
- Yonex String Recommendation: 4U(ave 83g) 20-28lb, 3U(ave 88g) 21-29lb
- Frame: HM Graphite / NAMD / Tungsten / Black Micro Core / Nanometric
- Shaft: HM Graphite / NAMD
- Cover: Yonex Full Cover
- Made in Japan.
- No YY Logo will be printed on string bed.
- Stringing Service is done by Professional Stringer with Yonex Most Accurate High Quality Electronic Machine which is made in Japan.
- Stringing method complies with Yonex Stringing Instructions.
ROTATIONAL GENERATOR SYSTEM
By applying the counterbalance theory, weight is distributed throughout the grip end, frame top and the joint for maximum control. The transition to the next shot can be performed smoothly, with rapid succession.
- Energy Boost Cap
The new shape allows the shaft to flex, which ensures the maximum effect of “Namd(more flex and faster kick-back graphite material)” and stabilizes the racquet face by preventing the shaft twisting, increasing control
- Hyper Slim Shaft
Designed to slice through the air, generating speedy power
- Black Micro Core
Used for the first time in Yonex badminton racquets, BLACK MICRO CORE is a stiff, high-density vibration-dampening material equipped into the upper part of the VOLTRIC FB frame letting players hit with solid feeling and power.
NANOMETRIC* improves the bonding strength between the carbon fibres enabling us to take racquet shaft construction to another level. By reducing the amount of carbon in the shaft to make it 60%* thinner than a conventional racquet whilst retaining stiffness, YONEX has created a revolutionary lightweight racquet with lightening head speed and control.
*NANOMETRIC is the new material which applies the NANOALLOY™ Technology of Toray Industries, Inc.
Utilizing high quality Namd graphite throughout the frame produces more flex with a faster snapback, unleashing dramatic steep power.
The ISOMETRIC™ equalizes the length of the main and cross strings in the string-bed, enlarging the sweet spot for more consistent accuracy even on off-centre hits.
- New Grommet Pattern
The single-pass grommet hole construction provides more grommet holes for a more high-performance stringing pattern.
- Soft Feel Core
The built-in solid feel core cuts harmful miscellaneous vibration at impact. Solid feel core is carried in all racquets manufactured in Japan.
- AERO+BOX Frame
Combines solid hitting feel and quick swing.
- NEW Built-in T-Joint
‘NEW’ Built-in T-Joint is manufactured from a special lightweight plastic combined with epoxy resin and foaming agent that enhances quality and performance by increasing the stability of the shuttle on the string bed and through the air.