Yonex & Victor products come with 1 year limited warranty provided by the manufacturer, against manufacturer's defects in materials and workmanship only. This warranty covers Manufacturer defects only and does not cover accidental damage. As such, it is NOT 100% guaranteed that a claim will be approved. For situations where the manufacturer decides that a product has a manufacturer defect, manufacturer will replace it with the same or similar racquet (only racquet frame).
Joy Badminton will ship the product to the manufacturer and the entire process usually takes approximately 3-4 months but Joy Badminton will try our best to process this warranty procedure as fast as we can. Please do not remove or break the string from the frame when claiming for warranty.
In the event that your warranty is approved by the manufacturer, we require a $20 warranty handling fee, as well as a $15 shipping fee if you need the product to be shipped to you. If your order includes the warranty replacement and other products or services totaling $100 or more, the shipping fee is waived. If you are picking up your warranty replacement unit at our retail store, the warranty shipping fee is waived, but the handling fee of $20 is required
** Reminder **
Custom String Service - Joy does NOT offer a warranty on string service/replacement. After the product has been received, the condition / performance of strings are the responsibility of the racket's owner / person received. Joy Badminton reserves the right to refuse replacement on any strings after customer delivery.
- Impact Damage: NOT covered as they are not considered a manufacturing defect. Cracks or fractures on any part of the frame that are accompanied by dents, scratches or flat spots will be considered as caused by a strong impact on the ground or a sharp corner and are therefore deemed as a result of product abuse. Product abuse is not covered by warranty.
- String Breakage: NOT covered as they are not considered a manufacturing defect. String on racket is a wearable part, and will need to be replaced at a regular interval. You need to restring your racket. It's very common occurrence with badminton players.
In all warranty process or claim, all decision is made by the respective manufacturer. Joy Badminton is not involved in any way in the warranty claim decision.
YONEX Warranty Instruction
1. For warranty claim request, contact Joybadminton.com by sending an email to email@example.com.
2. Without cutting or removing the strings from the racket or product, please ship the package to the address below. Please make sure to fill out and insert this form inside the box. It is recommended to use a courier with a tracking number. Joy Badminton is not responsible for any lost or damages for the package while in transit.
2417 Strozier Ave.
S. El Monte, CA 91733
3. JoyBadminton.com will notify you that your item has been received and will submit your product to the manufacturer for a warranty claim.
4. Your warranty by manufacturer usually takes approximately 3-4 months but Joy Badminton will try our best to process this warranty procedure as fast as we can (usually takes 4-8 weeks).
5. If your claim is granted and a replacement product is issued, warranty processing fee of $20, return shipping and additional stringing option charge will all incur.
VICTOR Warranty Instruction
Please keep a record of purchase in the form of digital or physical receipt.
Click here to download Victor North America's Warranty Intake Form
Please attach the warranty intake form inside the package along with your defective product and ship the product to:
Victor Rackets North America.
ATTN: WARRANTY Suite #140 - 12851
Clarke Place Richmond BC V6V 2H9
Toll Free: 1-877-875-1070
All Victor rackets come with a 1-year manufacturer warranty.
This covers defective products but does NOT cover accidental / external damage.
All Victor shoes come with a 30-day defective product warranty.
LI NING WARRANTY INSTRUCTION
All Li-Ning rackets come with a 6-month manufacturer warranty.
Please visit the link below for details & instructions