Yonex provides a 1-year Manufacturer Warranty for all Rackets purchased via Joy Badminton. This warranty covers Manufacturer defects only and does not cover accidental damage. As such, it is NOT 100% guaranteed that a claim will yield a new Racket. For situations where Yonex decides that a racket has a Manufacturer defect, Yonex will provide a new racket (frame only). Joy Badminton will ship the racket to Yonex USA if the racket is purchased from us. Please do not cut the string as this voids all warranty. The entire process usually takes approximately 3-4 months. Joy Badminton will try our best to process this warranty procedure as fast as we can.
** Reminder **
- Impact Damage: NOT covered as they are not considered a manufacturing defect. Cracks or fractures on any part of the frame that are accompanied by dents, scratches or flat spots will be considered as caused by a strong impact on the ground or a sharp corner and are therefore deemed as a result of racket abuse. Racket abuse is not covered by warranty.
- String Breakage: NOT covered as they are not considered a manufacturing defect. String on racket is a wearable part, and will need to be replaced at a regular interval. You need to restring your racket. It's very common occurrence with badminton players.
In all warranty process or claim, all decision is made by the respective manufacturer. Joy Badminton is not involved in any way in the warranty claim decision.
1. For warranty claim request, contact Joybadminton.com by sending an email to email@example.com.
2. To claim for warranty, Yonex USA requires the customer to contact the dealer where they purchased the racket from. If you purchased the racket from Joy Badminton, please send the racket to us along with $20.00 processing fee payment - this fee is non-refundable.
3. Without cutting or removing the strings from the racket, please ship the package to the address below. Please make sure to write your order # outside the box. It is recommended to use a courier with a tracking number. Joy Badminton is not responsible for any damages for the package while in transit.
2417 Strozier Ave.
S. El Monte, CA 91733
3. Joybadminton.com will notify you that your item has been received and will submit your racket to the manufacturer for a warranty claim.
4. Your warranty will be processed within 3-4 months upon receipt of the package. This includes the time it takes to ship the racket to the manufacturer as well as the manufacturer inspecting the racket.
5 If your claim is granted and a replacement racket is issued, shipping back to you as well as any string + stringing will all incur additional charges. Please speak to Joybadminton.com rep for more details after your claim has been approved by the manufacturer.