Yonex Tennis & Badminton racquets come with 1 year limited warranty provided by Yonex us against manufacturer's defects in materials and workmanship only. This warranty covers Manufacturer defects only and does not cover accidental damage. As such, it is NOT 100% guaranteed that a claim will yield a new Racket. For situations where Yonex decides that a racket has a Manufacturer defect, Yonex will replace it with the same or similar racquet (only racquet frame).
Joy Badminton will ship the racket to Yonex USA and the entire process usually takes approximately 3-4 months but Joy Badminton will try our best to process this warranty procedure as fast as we can. Please do not remove or break the string from the frame when claiming for warranty.
** Reminder **
- Impact Damage: NOT covered as they are not considered a manufacturing defect. Cracks or fractures on any part of the frame that are accompanied by dents, scratches or flat spots will be considered as caused by a strong impact on the ground or a sharp corner and are therefore deemed as a result of racket abuse. Racket abuse is not covered by warranty.
- String Breakage: NOT covered as they are not considered a manufacturing defect. String on racket is a wearable part, and will need to be replaced at a regular interval. You need to restring your racket. It's very common occurrence with badminton players.
In all warranty process or claim, all decision is made by the respective manufacturer. Joy Badminton is not involved in any way in the warranty claim decision.
1. For warranty claim request, contact Joybadminton.com by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Without cutting or removing the strings from the racket, please ship the package to the address below. Please make sure to fill out and insert this form inside the box. It is recommended to use a courier with a tracking number. Joy Badminton is not responsible for any lost or damages for the package while in transit.
2417 Strozier Ave.
S. El Monte, CA 91733
3. Joybadminton will notify you that your item has been received and will submit your racket to the manufacturer for a warranty claim.
4. Your warranty by manufacturer usually takes approximately 3-4 months but Joy Badminton will try our best to process this warranty procedure as fast as we can (usually takes 4-8 weeks).
5. If your claim is granted and a replacement racket is issued, warranty processing fee of $20, return shipping and additional stringing option charge will all incur.