A premium multifilament series focused on enhanced playability, REXIS string offers comfort and feel for players of all swing speeds.
- Arm-friendly string with excellent ball-pocketing and lasting power from the innovative FRF (Fusion of Resin Filament) production process combined with a flexible material - FORTIMO™
- For players of all swing speeds looking for additional comfort and power
- Yonex Rexis 130 Tennis String
- Improved power, repulsion, and durability with the innovative FRF production process & world’s first string with more flexible material FORTIMO(TM).
- Color: Black / Off White
- Material: Nylon (Multifilament)
- Gauge: 16 (1.30mm)
- Length: 39 ft / 12M
- Made in Japan
- Fusion of Resin Filament (FRF) Process
The REXIS string provides improved power, repulsion, and durability from the innovative FRF (Fusion of Resin Filament) production process. Upgraded at the molecular level for greater elasticity, the super-solid REXIS string structure is produced by filling the gaps of ordinary multifilament string with the new, more flexible material, FORTIMOTM. FORTIMOTM is developed by Mitsui Chemicals, Inc.
- Plasma Bonding
Resin is bonded to nylon filaments by plasma on a molecular level to improve repulsion and durability.
A highly elastic polyurethane allows strings to be more flexible and repulsive, resulting in improved ball-pocketing and increased ball speed FORTIMO™ is bonded within the filaments through the FRF production process, resulting in the comfortable, powerful, and durable REXIS series.