Poly Tour Strike is a poly-based monofilament designed for players with long, fast strokes. Compared to the grey color of Poly Tour Strike, this string has a tad less power, but it isn't as dead as a traditional polyester string. The high level of control will enable aggressive players to maximize stroke speed, resulting in easier access to pace and spin. Comfort is slightly above average for a control string, and durability is impressive, making this a good option for string breakers.
Hard-hitters like Denis Shapovalov and Caroline Garcia have been competing with its prototype version since 2017. This long-lasting, high-power polyester string retains performance with minimal drop even after the punishing impact from big swings. PolyTour Strike lets aggressive players attack with confidence knowing their strings won’t lose tension when they need it most.
- Overwhelming power and precision
- For players with medium-to-fast swing speeds looking for long-lasting tension maintenance
- Yonex Polytour Strike 120 Tennis String
- For competitive players who rapidly fire attacking shots at fast swing speeds; minimal performance decline even after competitive play
- Color: Iron Gray / Cool Black
- Material: Polyester (Monofilament)
- Gauge: 17 (1.20mm)
- Length: 39 ft / 12M
- Made in Japan