NANORAY ACE is designed for intermediate badminton players who already tried muscle power series and now wants to upgrade the racket or for those players who just started the badminton game
- Original YONEX US Version
- Grip Size: G5
- Weight: 4U (Ave 83g)
- Color: Red
- Flex: Hi-Flex
- Yonex String Recommendation: 4U (Ave 83g) 19-24lb
- Frame: Graphite
Shaft: Graphite / NANOMESH / CARBON NANOTUBE
- Cover: Yonex Full Cover
- No YY Logo will be printed on string bed.
- Stringing Service is done by Professional Stringer with Yonex Most Accurate High Quality Electronic Machine which is made in Japan.
- Stringing method complies with Yonex Stringing Instructions.
The square-shaped ISOMETRIC frame shape is designed to keep vertical strings at a similar length, as well as the horizontal strings to produce an expanded sweet spot in all directions.
- NANOMESH + CARBON NANOTUBE
New from YONEX: ‘Nanomesh + Carbon Nanotube’ is an exclusive structural material inserted into the frame and/or shaft of the nanoray series. It significantly increases repulsion power, toughness and impact strength within the racquet. By combining carbon nanotube with a resin, the two molecules create a mesh-like construction which delivers a head-light racquet, sharper drive shots, improved strength and faster handling.
- Aero Frame
Decreases air resistance and realizes a quicker swing.
- Control Support Cap
The control support cap provides an 88% wider flat surface compared with an ordinary racquet for easier gripping, fast follow-through and the sharpest maneuverability.