DUORA 77 is the most flexible among the Duora rackets. Medium shaft and well-balanced, make the racket to a true allrounder. All-round model equipped with the DUAL OPTIMUM SYSTEM to boost power on your forehand and distance on your backhand.
- Original YONEX US Version
- Grip Size: G5
- Weight: 3U (Ave 88g)
- Color: Black/ Red
- Flex: Medium
- Yonex String Recommendation: 3U(ave 88g) 19-26lb
- Frame: H.M. Graphite / NANOMETRIC ß
- Shaft: H.M. Graphite
- Cover: Yonex Full Cover
- Made in Taiwan.
- No YY Logo will be printed on string bed.
- Stringing Service is done by Professional Stringer with Yonex Most Accurate High Quality Electronic Machine which is made in Japan.
- Stringing method complies with Yonex Stringing Instructions.
- Dural Optimum System
- NANOMETRIC ß
Grounded in NANOSCIENCE, this material binds carbon fibres tightly together one-by-one without any gaps, for enhanced strength.
The square-shaped ISOMETRIC frame shape is designed to keep vertical strings at a similar length, as well as the horizontal strings to produce an expanded sweet spot in all directions.
- New Grommet Pattern
The single-pass grommet hole construction provides more grommet holes for a more high-performance stringing pattern.
- AERO+BOX Frame
Combines solid hitting feel and quick swing.
- Built-in T-Joint
Moulded deep into the layers of graphite where the frame connects with the shaft, the YONEX Built-in T-Joint creates a durable and high-strength one-piece frame that is torque-free.
- Control Support Cap
The control support cap provides an 88% wider flat surface compared with an ordinary racquet for easier gripping, fast follow-through and the sharpest maneuverability.