ASTROX 55 is a lightweight (78 grams) and medium stiff racket combined with head heavy balance. The ASTROX 55 is optimized for intermediate players to achieve their steepest and fastest smashes.
For intermediate players looking to maximize their swing speed and increase shuttle hold to achieve steeper smashes.
- Original YONEX US Version
- Grip Size: G5
- Weight: 5U (Ave 78g)
- Color: Light Silver
- Flex: Medium
- Frame: H.M. Graphite / Tungsten
Shaft: H.M. Graphite / NAMD
Cover: Yonex Full Cover
- Made in Japan.
- Recommended String: - Control Players: Nanogy98, - Hard Hitters: Nanogy95
- No YY Logo will be printed on string bed.
- Stringing Service is done by Professional Stringer with Yonex Most Accurate High Quality Electronic Machine which is made in Japan.
- Stringing method complies with Yonex Stringing Instructions.
- Rotational Generator System
By applying the counterbalance theory, weight is distributed throughout the grip end, frame top and the joint for maximum control. The transition to the next shot can be performed smoothly with a rapid succession.
A world-first, new dimension graphite material, Namd, greatly improves the adhesion of the graphite fibers and resin by attaching nanomaterial directly to the graphite fiber.
In high performance racquets, it is common to combine nanomaterials with resin that connects graphite fibers, but in Namd, nanomaterials are directly adhered to the graphite fibers and resin is greatly increased. This major improvement produces a shaft that flexes and stores energy, delivering explosive force on impact with the shuttle.
- Built-in T-Joint
Moulded deep into the layers of graphite where the frame connects with the shaft, the YONEX Built-in T-Joint creates a durable and high-strength one-piece frame that is torque-free.