For beginners looking for a lightweight/flexible racquet to increase their swing speeds and smash power.
- Original YONEX US Version
- Grip Size: G5
- Weight: 5U (Ave 78g)
- Color: Black/ Yellow
- Flex: Hi-Flex
- Yonex String Recommendation: 5U (Ave 78g) 19-24lb
- Frame: Graphite / Tungsten
Shaft: Graphite / NANOMESH NEO
Cover: Yonex Full Cover
- Made in Taiwan.
- No YY Logo will be printed on string bed.
- Stringing Service is done by Professional Stringer with Yonex Most Accurate High Quality Electronic Machine which is made in Japan.
- Stringing method complies with Yonex Stringing Instructions.
The ISOMETRIC™ equalizes the length of the main and cross strings in the string-bed, enlarging the sweet spot for more consistent accuracy even on off-centre hits.
- Rotational Generator System
By applying the counterbalance theory, weight is distributed throughout the grip end, frame top and the joint for maximum control. The transition to the next shot can be performed smoothly with a rapid succession.
- New Grommet Pattern
The single-pass grommet hole construction provides more grommet holes for a more high-performance stringing pattern.
- Built-in T-Joint
Moulded deep into the layers of graphite where the frame connects with the shaft, the YONEX Built-in T-Joint creates a durable and high-strength one-piece frame that is torque-free.
- Control Support Cap
The control support cap provides an 88% wider flat surface compared with an ordinary racquet for easier gripping, fast follow-through and the sharpest maneuverability.