Yonex ASTREL 115 (Unstrung)
Yonex ASTREL 115 (Unstrung)
The ASTREL series embodies premium performance. With a focus on comfort and easy power, the ASTREL is designed for recreational and doubles players. Specifically developed to promote longevity in tennis, these racquets feature a three-part technology system that reduces harsh vibrations. From the graphite, to the grommets, to the grip, the ASTREL is gentle on the arm without sacrificing power.
For beginners and recreational players looking for a maneuverable, oversized racquet with maximum power.
- Description: For beginners and recreational players looking for a maneuverable, oversized racquet with maximum power
- Head Size: 115 sq.in.
- Weight: 260g / 9.2oz
- Grip Size: 1-4
- Length: 26.75 in.
- Width Range: 27 mm - 28.5 mm - 25 mm
- Balance Point: 340mm
- Material: HM Graphite / Vibslayer Carbon / React Resin / VDM
- Color: Gold
- Rec. String: REXIS
- Stringing Pattern: 16x17
- Rec. Tension: 40-55 lbs.
- Made in Japan
- No YY Logo will be printed on string bed.
- Stringing Service is done by Professional Stringer with Yonex Most Accurate High Quality Electronic Machine which is made in Japan.
- Stringing method complies with Yonex Stringing Instructions.
- ISOMETRIC RACQUET SHAPE
For Enhanced Sweet Spot
A square-shaped ISOMETRICTM racquet generates a 7% larger sweet spot for greater control without sacrificing power.
Developed over 30 years ago, the ISOMETRIC™ design increases the sweet spot by 7%*. Compared to a conventional round frame, a square-shaped ISOMETRIC™ racquet generates a larger sweet spot by optimizing the intersection of the main and cross strings. ISOMETRIC™ technology delivers greater control without sacrificing power.
- QUAD FORCE GEAR
For a larger sweet spot and improved maneuverability
The four corner grommets are integrated within the frame structure to improve maneuverability and increase the cross-section height for increased frame stability and power.
- Ergo Power Grip
Added comfort and power
A tapered grip shape gradually thickens from the top of the grip to the butt cap for a greater contact area with the handle making it easier to grip the racquet
- Throat Trench
For a larger sweet spot
Grommets are sunk into frame at the yoke increasing the length of the main strings
- REACT RESIN
Lightweight and flexible
By incorporating a unique material, React Resin, into the graphite, the racquet becomes lighter and more flexible for a comfortable feel.
- Tri-Shut System
Less strain on the arm
A three-part technology system that reduces harsh vibrations:
1. Shockless Grommets – absorb harsh vibrations from the string bed and withstand re-strings
2. VIBSLAYER CARBON – increases shock absorption at the top of the frame while maintaining power
3. VDM (Vibration Dampening Mesh) – filters unwanted vibrations within the grip
- Liner Tech
For improved power and comfort
Straight hole grommets elongate the strings to optimize power and comfort on off-center shots.