In all warranty process or claim, all decision is made by the respective manufacturer. Joy Badminton is not involved in any way in the warranty claim decision.
Yonex provides a 1-year Manufacturer Warranty for all Rackets purchased via Joy Badminton. This warranty covers Manufacturer defects only and does not cover accidental damage. As such, it is NOT 100% guaranteed that a claim will yield a new Racket. For situations where Yonex decides that a racket has a Manufacturer defect, Yonex will provide a new racket (frame only). Joy Badminton will ship the racket to Yonex USA if the racket is purchased from us. Please do not cut the string as this voids all warranty. The entire process usually takes approximately 3-4 months. Joy Badminton will try our best to process this warranty procedure as fast as we can.
You can choose the store pick up option if you are nearby. $15 shipping charge will occur for shipping of the racket from Joy Badminton back to you. For any order over $100 including warranty service, we can combine your warranty serviced product with other purchases and ship together.
1. For warranty claim request, contact Joybadminton.com by sending an email to email@example.com.
2. Without cutting or removing the strings from the racket, please ship the package to the address below. Please make sure to fill out and insert this form inside the box. It is recommended to use a courier with a tracking number. Joy Badminton is not responsible for any lost or damages for the package while in transit.
2417 Strozier Ave.
S. El Monte, CA 91733
3. Joybadminton will notify you that your item has been received and will submit your racket to the manufacturer for a warranty claim.
4. Your warranty by manufacturer usually takes approximately 3-4 months but Joy Badminton will try our best to process this warranty procedure as fast as we can (usually takes 4-8 weeks).
5. If your claim is granted and a replacement racket is issued, warranty processing fee of $20, return shipping and additional stringing option charge will all incur.