ASTOX 88 D PRO (4UG5): Pre-Order Scheduled to ship on July 30th
The popular doubles-concept racquets ASTROX 88 S and ASTROX 88 D have been redesigned to complement the evolving, faster style of doubles play, which requires even faster takebacks for continuous powerful attack shots.
The ASTROX 88 D (DOMINATE) is for advanced back-court players looking to dominate from the back.
- Original YONEX US Version
- Grip Size: G5
- Weight: 4U (Ave 83g) / 3U (Ave 88g)
- Color: Camel Gold
- Flex: Stiff
- Stringing Advice: 4U: 20 - 28 lbs, 3U: 21 - 29 lbs
- Recommended String: Hard-hitters - AEROBITE BOOST / Control - AEROBITE
- Frame: HM Graphite / VOLUME CUT RESIN / Tungsten
- Shaft: HM Graphite / Namd
- Cover: Yonex Full Cover
- Made in Japan
- No YY Logo will be printed on string bed.
- Stringing Service is done by Professional Stringer with Yonex Most Accurate High Quality Electronic Machine which is made in Japan.
- Stringing method complies with Yonex Stringing Instructions.
NAMD : Revolutionary Graphite
A world-first, new dimension graphite material, Namd, greatly improves the adhesion of the graphite fibers and resin by attaching nanomaterial directly to the graphite fiber.In high performance racquets, it is common to combine nanomaterials with resin that connects graphite fibers, but in Namd, nanomaterials are directly adhered to the graphite fibers and resin is greatly increased. This major improvement produces a shaft that flexes and stores energy, delivering explosive force on impact with the shuttle.
- Isometric™ : Enlarged Sweet Spot
ISOMETRICTM technology continues to help the world’s greatest players achieve global success. Developed over 30 years ago, the ISOMETRICTM design increases the sweet spot by 7%*. Compared to a conventional round frame, a square-shaped ISOMETRICTM racquet generates a larger sweet spot by optimizing the intersection of the main and cross strings. ISOMETRICTM delivers greater control without sacrificing power. ISOMETRICTM is a Trademark of Yonex CO., LTD.
*Tested by Yonex
- Soft Feel Core: Cuts Vibration
The built-in solid feel core cuts harmful miscellaneous vibration at impact. Solid feel core is carried in all racquets manufactured in Japan.
- AERO+BOX Frame
Combines solid hitting feel and quick swing.
ROTATIONAL GENERATOR SYSTEM : Counterbalanced Weight Distribution
By applying the counterbalance theory, weight is distributed throughout the grip end, frame top and the joint for maximum control. The transition to the next shot can be performed smoothly, with rapid succession.
- Slim Shaft: Extra Slim Shaft
Thinnest, Strongest Ever Produced by Yonex
Cutting edge NANOMETRIC carbon technology is used to produce an ultra-thin, ultra-tough, aerodynamic shaft, created for a stronger and more intense shot.
- Energy Boost CAP PLUS
Uniquely shaped cap which maximizes shaft performance.The front allows the shaft to flex, while the sides arch-shaped curve stabilizes the racquet face by preventing the shaft from twisting.