NANORAY 70 DX
With the successive grommets positioned at the lower part of frame, this racquet provides quick repulsion power with high tension stringing and suited for advanced players.
- Original YONEX US Version
- Grip Size: G4
- Weight: 4U (Ave 83g)
- Color: Black / Lime
- Flex: Stiff
- Yonex String Recommendation: 4U (Ave 83g) 24-30lb
- Frame: H.M.Graphite
- Shaft: H.M. Graphite / NANOMESH + CARBON NANOTUBE
- Cover: Yonex Full Cover
- Made in Taiwan.
- No YY Logo will be printed on string bed.
- Stringing Service is done by Professional Stringer with Yonex Most Accurate High Quality Electronic Machine which is made in Japan.
- Stringing method complies with Yonex Stringing Instructions.
- NANOMESH + CARBON NANOTUBE
New from YONEX: ‘Nanomesh + Carbon Nanotube’ is an exclusive structural material inserted into the frame and/or shaft of the nanoray series. It significantly increases repulsion power, toughness and impact strength within the racquet. By combining carbon nanotube with a resin, the two molecules create a mesh-like construction which delivers a head-light racquet, sharper drive shots, improved strength and faster handling.
The square-shaped ISOMETRIC frame shape is designed to keep vertical strings at a similar length, as well as the horizontal strings to produce an expanded sweet spot in all directions.
- New Grommet Pattern
The single-pass grommet hole construction provides more grommet holes for a more high-performance stringing pattern.
- Aero Frame
Decreases air resistance and realizes a quicker swing.
- Built-in T-Joint
Moulded deep into the layers of graphite where the frame connects with the shaft, the YONEX Built-in T-Joint creates a durable and high-strength one-piece frame that is torque-free.
- Control Suppoer Cap
The control support cap provides an 88% wider flat surface compared with an ordinary racquet for easier gripping, fast follow-through and the sharpest maneuverability.