Astrox77 is equipped with Rotational Generator System. The counter balanced head adapts to each shot, helping you to control the drive and to attack the opposition with increased acceleration, steeper angle and power on the smash.
For intermediate and advanced players looking to dominate the whole court with steep smashes.
- Original YONEX US Version
- Grip Size: G5
- Weight: 4U (Ave 83g)
- Color: Shine Yellow
- Flex: Medium
- Yonex String Recommendation: 4U(ave 83g) 20-28lb
- Frame: H.M. Graphite / NANOMETRIC / Tungsten
- Shaft: H.M. Graphite / NAMD
- Cover: Yonex Full Cover
- Made in Japan.
- Recommended String: - Control Players: Aerobite, - Hard Hitters: Nanogy95
- No YY Logo will be printed on string bed.
- Stringing Service is done by Professional Stringer with Yonex Most Accurate High Quality Electronic Machine which is made in Japan.
- Stringing method complies with Yonex Stringing Instructions.
NANOMETRIC* improves the bonding strength between the carbon fibres enabling us to take racquet shaft construction to another level. By reducing the amount of carbon in the shaft to make it 60%* thinner than a conventional racquet whilst retaining stiffness, YONEX has created a revolutionary lightweight racquet with lightening head speed and control.
*NANOMETRIC is the new material which applies the NANOALLOY™ Technology of Toray Industries, Inc.
The ISOMETRIC™ equalizes the length of the main and cross strings in the string-bed, enlarging the sweet spot for more consistent accuracy even on off-centre hits.
- New Grommet Pattern
The single-pass grommet hole construction provides more grommet holes for a more high-performance stringing pattern.
- Soft Feel Core
The built-in solid feel core cuts harmful miscellaneous vibration at impact. Solid feel core is carried in all racquets manufactured in Japan.
- AERO+BOX Frame
Combines solid hitting feel and quick swing.
- NEW Built-in T-Joint
‘NEW’ Built-in T-Joint is manufactured from a special lightweight plastic combined with epoxy resin and foaming agent that enhances quality and performance by increasing the stability of the shuttle on the string bed and through the air.
- NEW Control Support Cap
YONEX has designed a new octahedron shaped control support cap that reduces air resistance whilst encouraging nimble handling.