Introducing the new ASTROX 7 racquet with Rotational Generator System. The counter balanced head adapts to each shot, helping you to control the drive and attack the opposition with increased acceleration, steeper angle and power on the smash.
- Original YONEX US Version
- Grip Size: G5
- Weight: 4U (Ave 83g)
- Color: Black / Orange
- Flex: Medium
- Yonex String Recommendation: 4U(Ave 83g) 20-27lb
- Frame: Graphite / Tungsten
- Shaft: H.M. Graphite / NANOMESH NEO
- Cover: Yonex Full Cover
- Made in Taiwan.
- No YY Logo will be printed on string bed.
- Stringing Service is done by Professional Stringer with Yonex Most Accurate High Quality Electronic Machine which is made in Japan.
- Stringing method complies with Yonex Stringing Instructions.
The square-shaped ISOMETRIC frame shape is designed to keep vertical strings at a similar length, as well as the horizontal strings to produce an expanded sweet spot in all directions.
- New Grommet Pattern
The single-pass grommet hole construction provides more grommet holes for a more high-performance stringing pattern.
- Built-in T-Joint
Moulded deep into the layers of graphite where the frame connects with the shaft, the YONEX Built-in T-Joint creates a durable and high-strength one-piece frame that is torque-free.
- AERO+BOX Frame
Combines solid hitting feel and quick swing.
- Rotational Generator System
By applying the counterbalance theory, weight is distributed throughout the grip end, frame top and the joint for maximum control. The transition to the next shot can be performed smoothly with a rapid succession.
- New Control Support Cap
YONEX has designed a new octahedron shaped control support cap that reduces air resistance whilst encouraging nimble handling.