2021 NEW ASTROX 99 PRO (White Tiger)
The popular ASTROX 99 series known for generating dominating smash power, is coming out with new technology and a new look ? in collaboration with men’s singles World No1. Kento Momota. The new ASTROX 99 goes a step beyond unequivocal raw power, gaining the ability to control the pace of the game. Like the ASTROX 88 S/D models, the new ASTROX 99 will be available to a wider audience with versions PRO, TOUR, GAME, and PLAY, designed and crafted with the same performance concept for different levels of play.
- Featuring the Extra Slim Shaft and E.B. CAP Plus: For advanced players.
- Original YONEX US Version
- Grip Size: G5
- Weight: 4U (Ave 83g) / 3U (Ave 88g)
- Color: White Tiger
- Flex: Stiff
- Joint: NEW Built-in T-Joint
- Frame: HM Graphite / VOLUME CUT RESIN / Tungsten
- Shaft: HM Graphite / Namd
- Cover: Yonex Full Cover
- Recommended String: Hard-hitters - BG66F / Control - ABGAB
- Stringing Advice: 4U: 20 - 28 lbs, 3U: 21 - 29 lbs
- Made in Japan.
- No YY Logo will be printed on string bed.
- Stringing Service is done by Professional Stringer with Yonex Most Accurate High Quality Electronic Machine which is made in Japan.
- Stringing method complies with Yonex Stringing Instructions.
Boosted power with a tungsten-infused weighted bumper, adding 55% more weight* than conventional grommets. The POWER-ASSIST BUMPER enhances the Rotational Generator System, quickly transferring more weight to the shuttle.
- Rotational Generator System
Intricate weight distribution technology designed with the counterbalance theory that allows head-heavy racquets to recover faster between shots. By employing the VOLUME CUT RESIN and POWER-ASSIST BUMPER, the new ASTROX 99 models have a further refined Rotational Generator System where intricate weight distribution can be taken to the next level.
- Wide Diameter Grommets
Control the shuttle-release timing with larger grommets designed for more string movement, extending the shuttle contact time.
- Modified ISOMETRIC frame shape
The iconic ISOMETRIC head shape is enhanced for a larger, more forgiving sweet spot. Frame sides are strategically reinforced with wider areas for a stronger construct.
- NEW Built-in T-Joint
‘NEW’ Built-in T-Joint is manufactured from a special lightweight plastic combined with epoxy resin and foaming agent that enhances quality and performance by increasing the stability of the shuttle on the string bed and through the air.